Tuesday, May 24, 2005
Meditation
In your sleep, you are devoid of all your identity, of who you are, your cravings, your aversions, your likes, your dislikes. You let go of all of them, and you simply rest. You don't do anything...
And this is exactly what is meditation: you don't do anything. Do nothing and let go of all that, like you did in sleep.
And this is exactly what is meditation: you don't do anything. Do nothing and let go of all that, like you did in sleep.
Comments:
Babu Mushai
You back from India?
wrt your blog, to me meditating is destressing your mind and sleeping for the body, cause in those REM cycles you can have some really vivid dreams. (Like me, from exercising to get those six pack abs to running the traithlon and well I'll leave the rest to some imagination). So I certainly dont qualify for that meditating state while Im asleep.
I plan to do a session next month at the Y! ... Let's see if Im enlightened...
Post a Comment
You back from India?
wrt your blog, to me meditating is destressing your mind and sleeping for the body, cause in those REM cycles you can have some really vivid dreams. (Like me, from exercising to get those six pack abs to running the traithlon and well I'll leave the rest to some imagination). So I certainly dont qualify for that meditating state while Im asleep.
I plan to do a session next month at the Y! ... Let's see if Im enlightened...
